Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 330

Thread: getting to know each other

  1. #121
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    *bites tongue before I mumble: Ich w?nsche dir einen sch?nen Tag*LMAO

  2. #122
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its a Beautiful DAY......One of my favorite U2 hits and I am having a great beautiful day!!!
    BTW I am smiling ear to ear!!!


    Ach wissen nur so Sie, bin ich kinda on? hat gedreht!

  3. #123
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Whatever ya said sis it made me *ROFLMAO*

  4. #124
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welllllll At least I tried!

  5. #125
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH-, gerade so, das Sie kennen, werde ich ein bischen geanmacht!
    Does this make better sense??? [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #126
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, this is too much. I almost peed my pants*ROTFLMFAO*

  7. #127
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ich wei?, da? es ist, lustig... aber AUSRICHTET!


    I take it I am making more sense!!! Or NOT???
    Either way its very fun!

    BTW I use Depends for those occasional leaks when I am laughing too hard!
    LMAO!!!

    I am soooooooooooooo happy I know YOU!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #128
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    I am happy to know you,too, you silly thing you*LOL

    Smart men are sexy I think [img]redface.gif[/img]

    seafood or bbq

  9. #129
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://babelfish.altavista.com/
    .
    .
    .
    Just incase there is some confusion... hehe

  10. #130
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OHHH He is a smart one to BOOT!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •